Medication Therapy Management
What is Medication Therapy Management?
Medication-related problems and medication mismanagement are a massive public health problem in the United States. Experts estimate that 1.5 million preventable adverse events occur each year that result in $177 billion in injury and death.
Medication therapy management expands upon what a typical pill dispensing pharmacy can provide for you. We at Trumm Drug are committed to working with you to improve your overall health and wellness. Our clinical services, we are provided by specially trained Doctors of Pharmacy who are experts in medication therapy management (MTM) as well as the lifestyle behaviors that affect your medications and your health.
- Medication Therapy Management
- Comprehensive Medication Reviews (CMR)
- Chronic conditions management
- Consulting for facilities
- Employee wellness programs
Medication therapy management, otherwise known as MTM, is a term used for a program to help you manage your medications and health conditions.
- Do you take several medications for several different health conditions?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage your health and your medications?
- Are you having any side effects from your medications?
- Do you have any questions about your medications?
- Do you want to know how best to take your medications to get the most from your medications?
- Do you take medications that require close monitoring such as medication levels?
- Have you been hospitalized recently?
- Would you like to know if you are up-to-date on the recommended vaccines?
- Would you like to have a complete list of the medications you take for your personal use?
- Do you have any concerns about medication costs?
- Would you like to receive education on diet and exercise?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may benefit from medication therapy management. With this program, our pharmacists will ensure you are getting the most benefit from your medications. In addition, our pharmacists can help you better manage your medications and health conditions, so you can live a healthier life.
Make an appointment today for a medication therapy management session with one of our pharmacists.