News Archive for 07/2012
Join us for the “Sizzlin’ Summer Sidewalk Sale” Thursday, July 12 & Friday, July 13 at the Downtown Alexandria store. We will have lots of hot bargains out on the sidewalk as well as 30% OFF STOREWIDE inside (storewide sale extends to Saturday, July 14 at all store locations: DT Alex, Elbow Lake, Parkers Prairie, & Glenwood)! You won’t want to miss the great bargains and savings galore, so mark your calendars to attend Trumm Drug’s Summer Sale.
Here is what is in the July Drug News:
- FDA Gives Thumbs Up To First Stent For Glaucoma.
- FDA Approves New Test For Prostate Cancer.
- Report Predicts 5.6 Million New Healthcare Jobs By 2020*
- Americans Wants New Effort If Court Rejects Health Law: Survey.
- Medicaid numbers spike in Minnesota.
- Medicaid Anti-Fraud Audit Program Loses Money: GAO
- Minnesota seeks to limit psych drugs for kids.
Now that summer is here, many of us are enjoying the beautiful lakes and countryside in the area. As we head out we try to prepare for the warm rays of the sun by lathering on sunscreen. We hear that we should protect ourselves from the sun by using sunscreen, but how do you know if you are really protected? What does SPF mean? Are all sunscreens the same? Here you will find some helpful answers for your sun protection needs and determine if you are truly protected.